Brigade des Loups Forum Index
Brigade des Loups
Clan Day of Deafeat:

Brigade des Loups Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

match vs [tcs]
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Brigade des Loups Forum Index -> Divers -> Day of Defeat & autres discussions variées
Previous topic :: Next topic  
grayd

Masculin
Point(s): 49
Points moy: 1.63

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jul - 18:15 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

so i hope their clantag is all right on the topic....

as you guys could read it in the msg box what i wrote....i want to play a match vs them and kick their asses and show them what they are in my mind an that im not only sayin stuff like that about them!gonna proof it to them^^

so guys..i`ll try to find a date with them for a clanmatch!who of u is interested?i need 4 others of u...already want to play h_sf and me....

so prepare for the bash Twisted Evil

rock`n roll Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jul - 18:15 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
grayd

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jul - 21:43 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

soo 1. plan for the match is sunday 27.06.2008 20h o`clock!

i think our map should be anzio...their map is not official atm...

|BdL|.Sldrs

Féminin
Point(s): 43
Points moy: 1.10

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jul - 22:13 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

i'm not here this sunday, you play without me, good luck! Wink

MSN
ShamrocK
|BdL|.Gnrl

Masculin
Point(s): 158
Points moy: 1.22

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 01:45 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

i can play why not but anzio arf i am not a great player on but i can try this map.

For saku i don't know if he could play because his job.

H_SF, strilli & helios.

MSN
Strilli

Masculin
Point(s): -10
Points moy: -0.29

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 12:04 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

ok ! im ready for War Evil or Very Mad
Sunday 20.00 o clock is okay for me ! BUT I DONT PLAY ALONE , i only play with the FIRST-LINE

Grayd bist du dabei? Hsf ? Richardo?

Tarado

Masculin
Point(s): 4
Points moy: 1.00

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 13:21 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

Hi everybody, BdL.  I'm tarado from TCS, and checking your forums I found this thread. It's funny!

Ohh grayd... are you going to show us how bad we are? Or whatever you have on your mind... Maybe that we are campers? I'm so scared I don't know if i could sleep before sunday! Crying or Very sad

I suppose you will kick our asses, but don't be too happy about it. Dahna and others won't be playing... So as our leader won't be playing, our tactics will suffer.

We are noobs, campers, (accidental) TK'ers and flamers, so you can expect whatever from us. Anyway, we won't flame on Sunday... Nobody wants to ruin a funny evening, and upcoming events, for some stupid cheap chat. And for those who doesn't knows us, we usually say things joking, we don't want enemies. Please, don't take things too serious!

Thx for your understanding, I'm happy to see you have such a well organised clan.

Hope to see you all soon.

Btw, this afternoon I'll probably post our map choice.

Saku39
|BdL|.Gnrl

Masculin
Point(s): 56
Points moy: 1.17

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 14:06 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

I may play.

But please guys calm down, let the weapon talks and be fair play !

THX !

ICQ MSN
grayd

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 15:44 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

i think u are the tarado to whom i was talking yesterday....and as you baybe have seen im not this angry pushing guys as i has been looking maybe....

the only things why i want to play this war is because i wanna train the bdl guys(i`m not in their clan i know...but i really like them a lot and they got potencial and i want to hsow them how big it is!and i do the things my friend has been doing to me(you know the worlds nr. 4 light in dod^^):show tricks and funny/tactical stuff...and want to have good friends not as easy victim, i want them as a good fighter!
and i want to proof to myself and to you a little bit how it all works and the impressions on servers(i`m not saying what im thinking right now^^)

so and all the angry things have one target...but not necessary right now...

so i hope we will fight on sunday...and im really excited about it!i hope you guys come and make a good fight with good players!!

greetz grayd

ps.saku..i`m totally relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxed!!gonna have a drink now...

pps:strilli..i will make a tacitic if it´s okai for u guys...but i need the weapon classes from the guys that will play on sunday!for planing and co...

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 16:06 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

ja ok grayd für mich is das in Ordnung ! Am besten jetzt im privat bereich alle Tactics posten,habe einen post dazu aufgemacht alter !

Tarado

Masculin
Point(s): 4
Points moy: 1.00

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 17:30 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

For everybody's info, the "flaming thing" comes out from the conversation grayd and I had yesterday. There's nothing to worry about, or bad fellings or another weird thing. I always felt sympathy for BdL (not the same for other clans), and I would like to continue like that, or even better.
So let's have fun, and forget other things.

Our map choice is dod _saints.

Can you please confirm if game start is at 2000 (GMT +1, Germany, France, Spain time)?

Saku39
|BdL|.Gnrl

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 18:19 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

To me 8pm it s ok !

ICQ MSN
grayd

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 25 Jul - 21:39 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

yeaaaaaaaaaah saints!good choice for us^^

got some good stuff for my guys^^

soo...and to the rest!pls be quiet...calm down!let the weapons speak!!!first of all it was kind of funny but it`s getting some kind out of control...

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 26 Jul - 13:42 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

okay Im ready for WAR.....

Saku39
|BdL|.Gnrl

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 26 Jul - 14:19 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

Can we do the war Monday at 8pm? Because if we do it saturday 27 sham and i will be not there (not a at home).

ICQ MSN
Strilli

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 26 Jul - 15:33 (2008)    Post subject: match vs [tcs] Reply with quote

Saku39 wrote:
Can we do the war Monday at 8pm? Because if we do it saturday 27 sham and i will be not there (not a at home).

its okay for me

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Brigade des Loups Forum Index -> Divers -> Day of Defeat & autres discussions variées All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation